Attend a local User2User PADS Event
PADS User Group meetings are a great opportunity to share best practices, connect with other PADS customers, and hear from technical experts. Designed to fit into your busy schedule, these FREE one-day conferences provide the tips and tricks needed to face and overcome design challenges. Get the most out of the tools you already own!
Seats are limited.
What You Will Learn
- Tips & Tricks to Increase Productivity Across the PADS Flow
- How to Control and Route Critical Traces & Differential Pairs More Effectively
- The Importance of 3D & Mechanical Integration
- Accelerating Library Development (Create a More Robust & Fully Qualified Part Faster!)
- Increasing Design Quality through Simulation & Analysis
- PADS Update, Direction, and Roadmap
NOTE: Exact content will vary, depending on location