The Mentor Graphics User Conference
Park Hilton, Munich, Germany, November 06, 2014
The European Mentor Graphics User Conference – a highly interactive, in-depth technical conference brings together the entire Mentor Graphics user community in Europe.
Attendees share their best practices, experiences, challenges and the solutions that they have learned about designing, developing and deploying high quality products. We aim for this event to reach a significant cross-section of all our European customers.
Choose from numerous presentations, including keynotes and breakout tracks on topics addressing
IC Design, verification, manufacturing and test
- IC Calibre devoted to all Calibre related topics. The range is large and covers both legacy technology nodes and latest technology nodes which require the advanced, market leading Calibre capabilities.
- Digital place and route and custom IC design topics that discuss usage, experiences and successes with advanced technology nodes and Low Power design.
- Silicon test and yield analysis to explore challenges of manufacturing test, debug, and yield ramp for today’s SoCs.
Verification and validation of SoC’s to FPGA’s
Functional Verification topics for digital, analog and mixed-signal designs. From virtual prototyping to emulation and from traditional simulation to advanced verification methods and formal methods. Topics include methodologies (OVM/UVM) and strategies (Low Power (UPF), Formal Verification) and how to extend digital methodologies for AMS designs.
PCB system design
Presentations across the spectrum of PCB system design which demonstrates the use of Mentor technology including PCB placement and routing, signal and power integrity analysis, DfM, library & data management etc.
Presentations showcase the capabilities of the MicReD Product Suite including T3Ster, DynTIM and TeraLED. Topics include the thermal characterization of semi-conductor device packages, power electronics devices including MOSFETS and IGBTs as well as photometric, thermal and radiometric characterization of power and HBLEDS. Also thermal conductivity of greases, pastes, phase-change materials, adhesives and solid samples.
Use this day to talk with colleagues and domain experts—whether in our sessions; at the demo pods; at our partner booths or at the networking event.
We look forward to welcoming you to be part of a large community engaged in electronic design around Europe.
Reasons to attend! There are many reasons to attend the European User Conference. Here are just a few:
- Take in highly valuable content from technical presenters in 40+ sessions including keynotes
- Meet Mentor’s partners in the exhibition area to discover how they can help your company
- Meet face-to-face with experts from Mentor Graphics to discuss the latest trends in EDA.
- Enjoy a relaxed and fun evening event together with more than 300 industry peers
- Come and be part of the Mentor community!
Registration at the day will start at 8:00 AM with the welcome starting at 9:10 AM.
The final session will approximately end at 4:20 PM followed by a networking reception from 4:30-9:00 PM. The one-day conference is without conference fees but participants are responsible for their own travel expenses such as parking and accommodations.