The Mentor User Conference
Park Hilton, Munich, Germany, November 27, 2017
Are you looking for a platform to listen to technical experts who design leading–edge products using Mentor tools? Then visit User2User Europe and benefit from the conference for your success. User2User Europe is a one day conference and exhibition dedicated to end-users of Mentor EDA solutions.
Join us at the Park Hilton Munich, Germany on Monday November 27th, 2017 to be part of a large community engaged in electronic design around Europe!
U2U Europe 2017 is sponsored by Mentor, A Siemens Business and focuses on four key areas:
- IC Design & Test
- Functional Verification and Emulation
- Analog Mixed-signal & Physical Verification
- PCB Design & Analysis
U2U is free to attend and always fills up very quickly. Register soon to secure your place today as places will be limited.
- Keynote presentation” Semiconductor Consolidation versus Specialization” presented by Wally Rhines, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mentor
- 45+ presentations in 7 breakout tracks
- Meet face-to-face with experts from Mentor Graphics to discuss the latest trends in EDA
- Meet Mentor’s partners in the exhibition area to discover how they can help your company
- Enjoy a relaxed and fun evening event and network with more than 300 industry peers
- Stay all day and you will have a chance to win an iRobot at the Closing session!
Registration and Breakfast at the day will start at 9:00 AM with the welcome starting at 10:20 AM.
The final session will approximately end at 5:00 PM followed by a networking reception from 5:00-9:00 PM. The one-day conference is without conference fees but participants are responsible for their own travel expenses such as parking and accommodations.
Who Should Attend
Electronic design engineers and their managers interested in exploring innovative products and solutions that help engineers to solve design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design