The Mentor User Conference
Park Hilton, Munich, Germany, November 26th, 2018
CALL FOR SPEAKERS IS NOW OPEN:
Are you looking for a platform to present your real world experiences using Mentor tools to an audience of technical experts who design leading–edge products?
Submit your abstract for User2User Europe and be part of our vibrant community. User2User Europe is a one day conference including an exhibitors forum dedicated to end-users of Mentor’s EDA solutions.
User presentations will address the following domains:
- PCB system design
- Tanner EDA: MEMS and Custom/Analog Design
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Verification
- Functional Verification and Emulation
- Design-for-Test and Semiconductor Data Analytics
- IC Design and Verification
Please email your abstract submission by July 3, 2018 to email@example.com including the following information:
- First name, Last name, Job title, Company name, Company address, Email address, Work phone number
- Topic area – select from the list below
- Presentation title (no more than 10 words)
- Abstract (no more than 150 words)
The conference language is English. Presentation length is 30 min plus 5 min Q&A. All submitted presentations will be evaluated with regards to their suitability for the conference.
The author of a submitted paper will be notified of acceptance or rejection by July 27, 2018. Final presentation submission is required by October 29, 2018 and must be delivered in both PowerPoint and PDF formats.
The author agrees that in case of acceptance the title and abstract of the presentation together with author’s name, job title and company name will be published on the conference website and in all print material. The author will also be asked to give his permission to distribute the PDF version of the presented paper to the conference delegates.
If you have further questions please contact: