The Mentor Graphics User Conference
Vivanta by Taj, MG Road Bengaluru, India, July 6, 2017
CALL FOR PAPERS
Are you looking for a platform to present your real world experiences using Mentor Graphics tools to an audience of technical experts who design leading–edge products?
Then submit your abstract for the User2User India and benefit from the conference for your success. User2User India is a one day conference and exhibition dedicated to end-users of Mentor Graphics EDA solutions. Conference keynotes and user presentations address the following domains: IC Design, Verification, Manufacturing and Test, SoC/ASIC /FPGA Design & Verification and Validation and PCB System Design.
CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN:
Please email your abstract submission by May 12, 2017 to email@example.com including the following information:
- First name, Last name, Job title, Company name, company address, Email address, Work phone number
- Topic area – select from the list below
- Presentation title (no more than 10 words)
- Abstract (no more than 150 words)
The conference language is English. Presentation length is 30 min plus 5 min Q&A.
- IC Design, verification, manufacturing and test
- IC Calibre devoted to the presentation and discussion of all Calibre related topics. The range is large and covers both legacy technology nodes and latest technology nodes which require the advanced, market leading Calibre capabilities.
- Digital place and route and custom IC design topics could discuss usage, experiences and successes with advanced technology nodes and Low Power design.
- Silicon test and yield analysis to explore challenges of manufacturing test, debug, and yield ramp for today’s SoCs.
- Verification and validation of SoC’s to FPGA’s
Submissions should cover Functional Verification topics for digital, analog and mixed-signal designs. From virtual prototyping to emulation and from traditional simulation to advanced verification methods and formal methods. Topics could include methodologies (OVM/UVM) and strategies (Low Power (UPF), Formal Verification) and how to extend digital methodologies for AMS designs.
- PCB system design
Submissions will be considered across the spectrum of PCB system design which demonstrates the use of Mentor technology including PCB placement and routing, concurrent design, signal and power integrity analysis, DRC, ECAD/MCAD collaboration, DfM and NPI, library & design data management etc.
All submitted presentations will be evaluated with regard to their suitability for the conference. The author of a submitted paper will be notified of acceptance by June 09, 2017. Final presentation submission is required by last week of June, 2017 and must be delivered in both PowerPoint and PDF formats.
The author agrees that in case of acceptance the title and abstract of the presentation together with author’s name, job title and company name will be published on the conference website and in all print material. The author will also be asked to give his permission to distribute the PDF version of the presented paper to the conference delegates.
If you have further question please don’t hesitate to contact me. We are looking forward to your contribution!