User2User India 2018
Mentor User Conference
Vivanta by Taj, MG Road, Bengaluru, May 24, 2018
Registration is open!
User2User India 2018 brings together the entire Mentor Graphics technology user community in India. Attendees share best practices, experiences, challenges, and the solutions that they have learned about designing, developing, and deploying high quality products.
- Keynote presented by Wally Rhines, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mentor Graphics
- 20+ presentations to be featured in different breakout tracks on topics addressing:
-Functional Verification and Emulation
-PCB Design & Analysis
-Design & Test
- Meet face-to-face with experts from Mentor Graphics to discuss the latest trends in EDA
- Meet Mentor’s partners in the exhibition area to discover how they can help your company
- We look forward to welcoming you to a large community of colleagues engaged in electronic design.
Day of event check-in is at 8:00 with the welcome starting at 9:00.
The final session will end approximately at 17:20. The one-day conference is without conference fees but participants are responsible for their own travel expenses such as parking and accommodations.
User2User is hosted by Mentor Graphics. Advance registration is required, and only confirmed delegates will have entry into the conference.
We kindly ask that you arrive at the venue by 8:00 for check-in (registrations will be restricted to 8:00 – 9:00 only). Confirmed registrants can pick up their respective kit only after their participation in the keynote/tea/lunch sessions. Sessions will run from 09:00 until 17:20.