Thank you for attending MARLUG 2009 last week at Johns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Laboratory. We had over 80+ customers in attendance for our one-day user group meeting spanning three product tracks. To view our presentations please click on the links below.
For more information on MARLUG.
Keynote: Challenges for Designer in Uncertain Times - Happy Holden, Mentor Graphics
- DxDesigner Joins the Big Leagues - Russ Brown, Northrop Grumman
- A PCB AutoRouting Methodology for Dense Boards that Contain High-Speed Constraints - Mitra Geeban, Mentor Graphics
- A True Co-Design Flow for RF/Microwave PCBA True Co-Design Flow For RF/Microwave PCB - Mark Saffian, AWR Corp.
- Case Study: HDI Stackups & Routing with Microvias - Steve Calder, Northrop Grumman (NOT AVAILABLE FOR PUBLICATION)
- Understanding Power Integrity in System Designs - Zhen Mu, Mentor Graphics
- Xilinx Virtex-5 Rocket I/O Lab/Sim Correlation with HyperLynx BoardSim - Howard Ireland, Xilinx
- S-Parameters in Signal Integrity Simulation - Rula Bakleh, L-3 Communications
- Understanding Power Distribution Design Using Hyperlynx® 8.0 PI - Alex Golian, Northrup Grumman (NOT AVAILABLE FOR PUBLICATION)
- Manufacturing Compliance: It’s YOUR Job! - Happy Holden, Mentor Graphics
- Reducing Schedules by Restoring an Efficient Balance Between Simulation and Validation - Bob Oden, Mentor Graphics
- Techniques to Minimize the Impact of FPGA Life Cycle Management - Dominic Lucido, Mentor Graphics